Sunday, May 06, 2007

The 13th Post!

Hello everyone!
Hows it goin?

Well yes I know it has been a while since I last posted however things have been very busy at work and at home. We have been flat out with Kiwi Kitchen and some corporate videos but it has been all very good indeed. The busy times at home have been around Michelle's 21st and of course our engagement, yup me and Chelle are getting married!



A very simliar engagement ring to the one I gave Chelle, cept the rock in the middle a bit smaller!


So since the engagement we have been trying to organise the wedding, getting the venue, wedding party and other things organised. When my mother was up she took me and Chelle to the wedding expo, it was interesting the best parts for me was the chocolate fountain, the tasty cakes to sample and my favourite: grilled the wedding video makers, asking them what programs and equipment they use and all the questions a non video person wouldn't ask them.




The chocolate fountain at the expo was very tasty indeed!


Probably the most benifitial aspect of the whole trip was knowing that a wedding singer for the wedding was not an option, they were all so horrible and cheesy. One of the wedding singer groups was called 'Almost Famous' and there is a good reason why they never became famous.




Almost Famous? Well enough said


We also looked into wedding vehicles, there was a few different wedding car companys there, mostly stocked fords which I found rather interesting. Many of the companies swarm around you trying to get your money, one of the dudes was real full on and was like when is your wedding and all that stuff. I looked at him and said "Sorry don't want a ford, got any aston martins?" He looked at me and said "Why would you want one of them? They will only fall apart and thats even if you can get it started" By this time I wasn't considering this rude man at all I said to him "Well thats your opinion" and walked off, what a try hard put me off wedding cars to be honest.

Aston Martin - The only way to roll to your wedding :)

So after all the craziness of the expo I don't think that I'm actually that much further along in our plans for the wedding however I guess that it will all come together in in time :) Well I think thats all for now, hope all is well with you guys :)

Catch ya later

Doug


No comments: