Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The 007th Post


Hello children! Hows it goin? I do hope you had a good Easter. No your eyes are not decieving you, I'm back in the grey and orange shirt, it seems that the Hirequip corporation are short on staff and they thought it would be a good idea to hire me again, so who am I to refuse?
Its not a bad deal, I get Fridays and Saturdays off apart from that its work at hirequip :) so I'm putting my funds together so I can get a new video camera I have decided as my panasonic handy cam is absolutely stuffed. My good old mate Neil at Sony is talking up some new camera that looks rather interesting. So what did you guys get up to during easter?
I had a very awesome time at Easter Camp covering the Event with the AV Crew, it was very fun indeed, not only did I get to edit all the highlights, I also got to shoot some of the highlights and also be a live camera operator for the meetings. It was a great experience because not only did I get to go to Easter Camp for free I also got to go what I love to do. The coolest thing was that both my Youth Group and my Girlfriend were there and thats a very cool thing indeed :)

My friend Caroline and My Girlfriend Michelle at Easter Camp


So what else has been happening the land of Doug you may be asking? Well it was Michelle's birthday the other day and that was nice, I went over to her place for tea and had a lovely meal it was very cool. Another really interesting thing that happened this week was that we seemed to have aquired a kitten. Yeah thats right a kitten! My flatmate Michael's parents came down and they brought a tiny kitten down by the name of Pedro, now you may ask why would you call a kitten pedro? well I will show you.



Yes he certainly is cool :) he is definatley worth voting for, if you vote for him he will make your wildest dreams come true :) He loves running round and seeing what is going on, ever since I started writing this post he has been sitting on my shoulder, see!!


However my favourite picture that I have of Pedro so far is one I took the first day he arrived, this photo reminds me of Salvester Stallone in Cliffhanger!!!! Hang in there baby!!!


He he he he that photo is sooooooooooo cooooooooooooooool!
Anyway thats really all from me at the moment, hope all is good with everyone!
By the way Danali - thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, may I extend to you the same words, your blog is very cool :) hope you and Mini Lord are well :)

Take it easy kids

Stay classy!

Doug






3 comments:

Richard said...

That kitten is so cute!

Richard said...

Hey Doug...your kitten is way too cute!!! I have enjoyed reading your blog and keeping up with what you are up to. Your girlfriend looks gorgeous!!! I hope that you can both come and see us once bubs is born.

Smiles
Denali

Richard said...

Hi Doug. Rich here. I am looking forward to your next post. It has been a while, man.